Always have inbox and calendar in synchronization
Are you often busy with schedules and events? If yes, then you shall surely like the Google Calendar events. It is worth noting that Gmail and Google Calendar are connected. There is a feature that can help in creating an event which is connected to the mail even if the mail doesn’t have the specification of any date in it. This is present in the PC as well as in smartphones.
The method of creating Google Calendar event from a mail in the computer browser
- Firstly, go to mail in Gmail of the PC.
- Then, press the More option. It shall be present on the toolbar of Gmail.
- After that, press the Create Event. It will be at the drop-down menu of More.
- Next, have a look at the name of the event, the subject title of a mail as well as the specified area that has been set by the Google Calendar.
- Then, do the changes if required any.
- Fortunately, you can manage every part of the calendar according to your preferences.
- Choose date and time from the drop-down menus below the event name. You can also specify whether the event is part of attending your daily routine or not. It can be mentioned at the place where the date is mentioned.
- Put the location in the given area.
- Put the notification of the event. Also, specify the time before you want to get an alert for the event taking place.
- After that, put color to the set calendar event and specify that you are free or not at that time of the event.
- Press on Save option. It will be at the beginning of the Google Calendar so that you can set the upcoming new event.
- Remember that if you ever wish to make changes later on, press the event mentioned in the calendar for stretching information that you have put earlier, tap the symbol of the pencil for editing the data.
The method of putting Gmail events to Google Calendar by using smartphones application
- Firstly, go to the Google Calendar app on your cell phone.
- Then, click on the menu.
- After that, press on the Settings.
- Next, click on Events from Gmail.
- Then, put the toggle of Add events from Gmail towards the right. It will turn blue color.
Lastly, see that whenever you get a mail in your Google Mail application about an event, it will be mentioned on your calendar by itself.
Stephen Strange is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.